This is just a bit about me, as we have launched NOFY in Fitzroy, Melbourne. My goal is for something bigger then me. In the mean time, its nice to meet you, please read through…
- SWAG REPUBLIC
An interesting and truly fun time. Amongst starting the ePub from a class assignment it worked out to 20 writers worldwide, 4 releases, amazing interviews and articles. It was about delving into the thought and style behind music, art, movies, tech and fashion. Looking back, our articles are still relevant and eye opening. Opinionated pieces that bare no judgement just a honest point of view.
- Clients : Fashion
Cynics and Believers, One Grange Road, LUXE, Gold In Stone, Henryk Josepha Habitat
Normally an idea will come out of thin air, in these moments I’m able to figure out the steps necessary to achieve the look I’d like or can visualise. I have been so blessed to have amazing clients trust me and my ideas. It turns into such an amazing collaborative project, when you can come together and work out what they would like, and where you can see that idea bloom to.We have worked with luxe fashion and locations such as burger joints, gone through 3-5 locations in a day working out of a truck. Another shoot has us finding hidden gems in the city and capturing amazing locations. Catching models off guard can be some of the most inspiring moments. My favourite moment has been building relationships with brands, models, photographers, editors and other creative forces.
- MusicWorst question you can ask me … Whats your favourite genre.
- Architecture Terrible … I love Grand Designs. Not because I’m in love with Kevin McCloud’s voice. Possibility. It showed me, Possibility. To look up and to appreciate the work, ideas and dreams. My appreciation is for clean lines, stark whites, filagree ceilings or borders, sky lights, wall to wall windows, sunken or elevated spaces, hidden nooks and innovative ideas on a build.
Maybe dreaming of a shipping container build.
- PublicationsIm a little or really in love with the following. GQ, COMPLEX, MONOCLE, SNEAKER FREAKER, COMPUTER ARTS (Got me through my design course, perfect inspo) and plenty more… always remember #SupportPrintMedia because once its gone, you’ll kick yourself.
- AnimationI am animation addicted. Strong story, yellow skin or one eye, something to do with a rubber chicken, even possibly a terrible spy with a suave voice … you have me hooked.
- Fried food, dough and cheeseWilling to barter for the following three things.
- ComicsOk so indie comics, or the classics. These are what some of the greatest people Ive known, have built their morals on. Alan Moore has my heart.
- MakeupIt honestly therapeutic, I am a shade crazed fiend. There are at least 15 shades of pink … ask any designer. So this fits what I do. But I collect, enjoy and attack any face with the stuff aside from my own.
- Meditation“If you just sit and observe, you will see how restless your mind is. If you try to calm it, it only makes it worse, but over time it does calm, and when it does, there’s room to hear more subtle things–that’s when your intuition starts to blossom and you start to see things more clearly and be in the present more. Your mind just slows down, and you see a tremendous expanse in the moment. You see so much more than you could see before.” – Steve Jobs
I never understood this as a kid. But truly, calming your mind, allows you to let everything in and appreciate the small things.
- CommunityIn high school I was apart of community action groups, working with dementia patients, Woman’s leadership groups helping direct us to a brighter and strangers future.
This is something that has stuck with me going forward. I believe the world is such a big, bold beautiful place. We should help each other be the best we can be and take care of our home as we do ourselves.
What do I want to do
I want to make a difference, break boundaries, help others, learn and grow. I have interest in how we can grow and relate. How we interact and appreciate things. Always believing in being open minded, ambitious and imaginative.
Keep your eye out for more on what we do or get in touch through the contact page.